Every person dreams about a beautiful and harmonious smile. A smile is our business card, it's what a person we are talking to, our friends, coworkers, and of course our beloved see first. Nothing makes a person more attractive than a harmonious smile. But if nature gave a person imperfect teeth, they will need specialists' team help. That's right; a team of the specialists who deal with this work every day is needed.
Ideal smile may require a whole team of experienced dentists:
-a hygienist will deal with oral cavity hygiene, remove dental deposits, whiten your teeth;
- dental therapy specialist will treat tooth decay and fill root canals;
- orthopedic dentistry specialist will cover ruined teeth with aesthetic crowns with tooth-like appearance, which sometimes exceed natural teeth aesthetics;
- orthodontic dentistry specialist will move teeth to the correct and aesthetically ideal position;
- dental surgeon will correct the gum contour, perform labial frenectomy, replace a missing tooth with an implant;
- periodontist will treat gum conditions, stop further bleeding and will give freshness to your breath.
This is a short list of the kinds of work dentists can and should perform to create not only a visually attractive but also healthy smile. Only highly-trained professionals under the guidance of an experienced head doctor can give you the beauty and the harmony of a smile.